Helping on libvirt

Writting myVirt

Dear all,
I'm new in libvirt. I would be glad if you help me.

I want to write a program for controlling all libvirt servers named "MYVIRT".
The libvirtd works as fallow:

Now, I want to place MYVIRT between client and libvirtd servers. By calling a command, MYVIRT should execute the command for all servers.

{ CLIENT }

The client softwares for libvirtd are virsh and virt-manager. Now I want them to connect to MYVIRT and look it as a libvirtd server.

Would you please guide me for connecting to MYVIRT through virsh and execute a command on all servers?