Re: livemigration over specific bridge/nic?

于 2011年03月24日 20:33, Christoph Raible 写道:
Hi @all,

I have a question about the livemigration with libvirt / kvm.

I have two bridges configured in my setup of each host. Now I want to
set br1 (private network) as default NIC for live migration.

libvirt doesn't support to bind a specified interface for the
live migration socket.

Is there any solution to get this work for me?

I tried to bind libvirt to those IP-Range but after that the
livemigration doesn't works.

Curious, how did you do that? :-)

Regards
Osier