Re: storage pool vs storage volume

于 2011年03月21日 15:07, Zvi Dubitzky 写道:
Can anybody give a good reference to  understand the difference between
storage pool and storage volume
From  what I have seem storage volume describes the physical storage media
  and the pool a collection of such
But from the XML at libvirt  I do not exactly understand that .

Take the "directory" pool as example, you can simple imagine
the pool is the directory, and the volume is the files under
that directory.

Regards
Osier