Not able to capture detailed CPU information of the guest machine using Libvirt API.

Hi ,

I have two KVM guests in ubuntu host machine.I am using Python binding of Libvirt API to query on the hypervisor and capture the CPU , memory related information of the guest machines.

I need to capture the detail information regarding CPU like : cpu_aidle, cpu_idle, cpu_speed, cpu_wio and memory like :mem_cached,mem_buffers,mem_free etc. of the guest machines.

How could I get these information?

Please help me.

Thanks in Advance!!

Arpita