virsh : Need help to manage a vm on a remote vmWare

Hello,

I’m trying to use the tool virsh of libvirt.

I want to manage via CLI a vm on a vmware hypervisor which is hosted on a remote host (Is that what you call the node??).

I read a lot of thing on your site but I really don’t understand how to do something…

I saw that:

>virsh edit $your-vm-name
I think “$your-vm-name” is the xml file you’re talking about?

Is it mandatory to use those XML file in order to use virsh? (Because it is very huge!)

I also saw this way of using virsh :
>virsh --connect esx://user@hypervisorHost://path/to/myVM.vmx

Result is:
error: invalid argument in libvirt was built without the 'esx' driver

What is the problem here?

For information, I installed libvirt-0.8.7, can you give me the first step to manage an existing vm hosted on a distant vmWare (via CLI).

Thank you in advance.