Is there a way for telling libvirt to auto define an xml under /etc/libvirt/qemu?

Hi everybody,
like in the subject: is there a way for telling libvirt to auto define
an xml under /etc/libvirt/qemu? I mean, sometimes it happens to have the
/etc/libvirt/qemu shared between nodes, say with a NFS share, since I
can set a new xml on a node and I want o see the virtual machine on all
the others, is there a way to automate this or am I obligated to launch
virsh define <xml> on EACH node?

Thank you so much,

--
Raoul Scarazzini