Re: Entering freeze for libvirt-1.2.6

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 11:05:55AM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
 As stated yesterday, we just entered freeze for libvirt-1.2.6,
I have pushed a first release candidate tarball and signed rpms
at the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

I gave it a try and with my limited testing it looks okay, but
please have a look and test. The goal is to make the release on
Tues 1st if all goes well.

I was wondering what's the status of the translations (wrt the problem
with gettext-0.19) [1]?

Apart from that (because the fix is pushed) two build problems that I
have right now are:

Building virstoragetest with Gentoo's package manager fails, but
looking at the code, it probably should, so I've sent a patch [2],
although it may just be my setup causing this.

Python bindings can't be built, but that's just because
virNetwork*DHCPLease* are not covered.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2014-June/msg00160.html
[2] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2014-June/msg01060.html

Also of note I will likely move the libvirt.org server Monday
morning (chinese time i.e. sunday for most), it should be quick,
just that if you hit the old IP untim DNS propagates you may
have the old server (I will block ssh access after the move on
the old to avoid split pushes)

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/