Re: GSoC student introduction and work plan

On 23.05.2014 06:03, Taowei Luo wrote:
Hi, everyone, My name is Taowei Luo. I'm one of the students working for
GSoC this summer. My project is rewriting the vbox driver.

The plan sounds good to me. If you write some patches please make sure you won't end up with one huge patch that does all the work. I mean, split it into smaller pieces if possible.

BTW: for better picture I suggest to send an example that will transform just a tiny bit (while I believe the rest is going to be purely mechanical then).

Michal