Schedule for next release 1.0.7 ?

  If we want to release at the end of the month as usual, we should
probably enter freeze next Monday or Tuesday. There is however some
patch set needing review, e.g. the 'Guest Panicked' one or the big
fine grained ACL feature. Dan do you think this can reasonably be merged
in by next Monday ?

  If we get fine grained ACLs in then I would suggest to bump the
release number to 1.1.0 as this is a major improvement whose possible
impact at the application level is worth inticating as part of the
release medium number. If not I guess we're in for 1.0.7,

   Opinions ?

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/