Re: Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.5

On 04/26/2013 10:09 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
   So as discussed earlier this week, I have tagged the release candidate 1
of libvirt-1.0.5 in git and pushed the tarball and associated rpms to
the FTP at:
    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

We may still push some of the patches needed by Laine to finish the
serie started yesterday, but at this point we should focuse our commits
on bug fixes and documentation. I will make an rc2 at the beginning of
next week and hopefully can push the final version on May 2nd.

  This passed my own small usage tests, but please give it a try.
As usual some feedback on portability issues are really welcome too :-)
Unfortunately I have to report that commit b33eb0dc seems to have
broken s390.
I cannot start guests anymore, error message is
error: XML error: No PCI buses available
Will look into it, but any help is welcome.

   thanks !

Daniel

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Köderitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen