about Application_Development_Guide.pdf

HI,buddy. I'm sheldon.
I'm trying to develop virtual machine lifecycle management software using libvirt.
I found the development guide is very useful,it helps a lot.
But this book I download from offical website is a draft,there are a lot of funcitons which are not claimed.
I appreciate very much that you give me some document that developers are being in reference to .

Best wishes! keep in touch.

Yours sincely!

.