Re: [Libvirt][Test]How to test storage solely in Libvirt?

> 3, Morita said if QEMU does not support Sheepdog then Libvirt will not
> support Sheepdog but i am not clear about their communicating details.
> Could you please tell me their communicating details?

If QEMU doesn't officially support your file system, we cannot use
your system from VMs without applying your patch - libvirt shouldn't
support such kind of system.  This is what I wanted to say, so I
suggested you to start from QEMU.  I'm not sure how libvirt
maintainers think about this, though.

Thanks,

Kazutaka