ipv6 related filtering through libvirt interfaces

Looking mid page at:
	http://libvirt.org/formatnwfilter.html#nwfelemsReservedVars
I see that there are some un-implemented filtering variables for IPv6. Conspicuously absent is a variable set for the content handed out by radvd. The changes back at 0.8.0 [Apr 12 2010] seem to be the last time this area was touched

[ The interaction of the dhcpd, a dhcp6d, and the radvd as to DNS server assignment is also on the horizon with the roll in of the systemd ]

I used the search tool to look for a current 'ROADMAP' without getting meaningful results; The 'TODO' page is empty [1]; the patch queue page seems unmaintained [2]. I cannot find a 'roadmap' posting in my archive this year ;(

With the exhaustion of 'easy' ipv4 space allocations, we are turning to deploying ipv6 only VM's, but finding that we are manually maintaining filtering rule sets, rather than handing them out in the XML configs

Is there movement in this space 'behind the scenes'?

Thank you

-- Russ herrold

[1] http://libvirt.org/todo.html
[2] http://libvirt.org/pending.html