error: Failed to start pool (already mounted)

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this belongs here, I sent a question to the users list yesterday without getting a response, so I'm trying here.

I have storage-pool that for some reason became inactive (possibly due to an error with pool-refresh in an old version of a Java API binding).

I want to restart the pool but am unable to, due to the volume being mounted:

# virsh pool-start [uuid]
error: Failed to start pool [uuid]
error: Requested operation is not valid: Target '/mnt/[uuid]' is already mounted

We have tested this with versions 0.9.12 and 0.9.13.

This did work in versions 0.8.x

Is it possible to bypass this mount check and start the storage pool (forcefully)?

Many thanks,
Ragnar Skúlason