libvirt modification

Hello,

I am not that expert in development, but I am working on a project for migrating VM between hosts and I need to add a function to libvirt in order to send a certain message.

What I am using is KVM-qemu as a hypervisor. When a VM "live" migrates from a host A to a host B, I need that the host B sends a certain message through a socket, once the live migration has been successfully completed and the VM is running on host B.
Can you please tell me which file I must modify in order to add my function? What does libvirt uses to notify the destination that the migration is completed.
I thought about modifying qemu_migration.c, but it didn't seem to work, so I was thinking about using virsh.c, but this way the destination host won't be notified so I don't think it can work...

Any ideas??
Thank you

--
Patrick RAAD