Re: Schedule for next release libvirt-0.9.12

On 04/27/2012 11:34 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:

   I'm not really able to make a good review of remaining patches sent
on the list and not pushed today, but I would like to check the pvs
driver set patches before entering the freeze, so I'm postponing it
until after the week-end, possibly on Monday.
   It seems that Wen also has some patches pending, as well as the end
of Stefan's dhcpsnooping patches (is multiple IP learning really stable
or should that be pushed post -12 ?)
I would say it's stable (modulo the bug fix that I have posted yesterday introduced by starting to use atomics)... I had tested it a long time before sending SIGHUPs to libvirtd, testing suspend/resume of VMs as all as flooding from within the VM and the firewall rules were created as expected and the locking was holding up, too.

   Stefan