Re: Openvswitch support - port tagging

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:56 AM, Daniele Milani <dano1988@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was looking at the release candidate of libvirt (0.9.11-rc2) and I have not been able to understand if the openvswitch support includes the port tagging support.
If your question is "Whether it is possible to specify VLAN tag in
Domain XML file" then the answer is "No".

But, you can always invoke ovs-vsctl manually to add a tag
to the VM's interface after it was already created (if this is
an option to you).

So my question is: is it possible to create a tagged port? How?
Otherwise, would it be useful to add this functionality?

Thanks,
Daniele Milani