Re: Per-guest configurable user/group for QEMU processes

Great. I think it is a good approach. The lack of an enclosing tag still bothers me. But, as you said, there's no serious problem not having it and I can live with that :)

I believe the primary driver should be defined in qemu.conf, so I would like to replace the "security_driver" config with two new configs: primary_security_driver and additional_security_drivers. The last one would contain a list of security divers separated by commas, for example:

  primary_security_driver = "apparmor"
  additional_security_divers = "dac,another_driver"

For device seclabel's, I intend to add a "model" attribute to specify which security driver is being overriding (if it's not given, the primary driver is considered).

<domain ...>
  <devices>
    <disk type='file' device='disk'>
      <source file='/path/to/image1'>
        <seclabel relabel='no' model='dac'/>
      </source>
    </disk>
    <disk type='file' device='disk'>
      <source file='/path/to/image2'>
        <seclabel relabel='yes' model="selinux">
          <label>
            system_u:object_r:shared_content_t:s0
          </label>
        </seclabel>
      </source>
    </disk>
  </devices>
  <seclabel type='dynamic' model='selinux'>
    <baselabel>text</baselabel>
  </seclabel>
  <seclabel type='static' model='dac'>
    <label>501:501</label>