Re: "Connection does not support host device enumeration"

于 2011年09月27日 01:13, Kaushal Shriyan 写道:

Hi, Kaushal

I don't use CentOS, so don't known it, though I guess it's
the intention or mistake of the packager.

you can compile from the source code youself.

# rpm -qi libvirt

You will see the version you use currently, and get the same
source tarball from http://libvirt.org/sources/ to compile.

Of course, you can download newer source to compile, but
it may also need newer dependency packages. So compiling
from the same version is the easiest way. :-)

If you really don't want to compile yourself, just file a bug
to CentOS, guess the packger will help you do it.

Regards,
Osier

Hi Osier

Can you please point me to the rpm version which has hal and udev
flags enabled by default for CentOS 5.6 ?

Regards

Kaushal