Re: [libvirt-php] Remove strip from installation

ä 2011å04æ01æ 16:33, Michal Novotny åé:
On 04/01/2011 07:25 AM, Lyre wrote:
Make it able to generate debuginfo package.
Thanks, pushed now! I don't know why this is not there but maybe I added
this to f14 branch only since it's necessary to generate debuginfo
packages for Fedora. However I applied your patch to master branch :)

Thanks again,
Michal

Hi michal:

I'm debugging a problem that maybe caused by libvirt-php. However if we strip the library during installation, we wouldn't be able to build the debuginfo package. The spec file wouldn't build this package, but this change make it possible.

BTW, I've noticed that there's a bug in set_error(), I'll submit it after test.r