How many functions that can't be used within libvirt

Hello,

I've tested some functions of libvirt don't work. Could some people give me a reasonable explanation about these functions?  Why do these function don't work? Or if there is anything wrong of my understanding.

1.
virsh # migrate 1 xen+ssh://root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
Password:
error: POST operation failed: xend_post: error from xen daemon: (xend.err "can't connect: (-2, 'Name or service not known')")

2.
virsh # dommemstat 5
error: Failed to get memory statistics for domain 5
error: this function is not ! supported by the hypervisor: virDomainMemoryStats

3.
virsh # dump 5 file
error: Failed to core dump domain 5 to file
error: POST operation failed: xend_post: error from xen daemon: (xend.err 'Too many values for live')

4.
virsh # iface-list
error: Failed to list active interfaces
error: this function is not supported by the hypervisor: virConnectNumOfInterfaces

5.
virsh # vncdisplay 5
:1

virsh # vncdisplay 41
:0

6.
virsh # snapshot-create 42 snapshot.xml
error: Failed to create snapshot snapshot.xml for domain 42

7.
NWFILTER functions

Thank you very ! much!