Re: Network Filter not working on RHEL-6

On 03/02/2011 04:12 PM, Shi Jin wrote:
Thank you very much. It worked like a charm although I couldn't find that message in the libvirtd.log.

Should I enable all three in /etc/sysctl.conf
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-ip6tables = 1
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-iptables = 1
net.bridge.bridge-nf-call-arptables = 1

The first two, yes, the last one is probably not necessary.

   Stefan

Thanks.
Shi
--