Re: Vietnamese Translation for libvirt

The only and biggest problem is that I can not access all the feature (because of limited ability) in libvirt so I can not see the whole context for all string.
2011/2/7 Justin Clift <jclift@xxxxxxxxxx>
On 07/02/2011, at 11:36 PM, Hero PhÆÆng wrote:
> It's good to do the translation work. So if I can do anything, I will do my best to complete it.
> Then, I am very happy to hear the instruction from you.

Cool. :)

The Fedora Translation team have a "Quick Start Guide" here, with instructions
in it:

Âhttp://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Contributor_Documentation/1/html/Translation_Quick_Start_Guide/index.html

By the way, did you mean to reply to only me, rather than the two translation
team guys CC'd on the previous email? ÂThey would be useful for you to be
in contact with. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift