Re: fork of php-libvirt

On 01/02/2011, at 12:19 AM, Michal Novotny wrote:
<snip>
> in fact I did a fork of PHP libvirt and I informed Radek as well, my fork can be found on github at my profile page:
>
> https://github.com/MigNov/php-libvirt
>
> Also, sorry for having the root in some commits but I used wrong user-name with git unset to merge it. I've been testing it in my spare time on Fedora 14 and php-5.3.4-1.fc14.1.i686 .
<snip>
> On 01/27/2011 03:05 AM, Lyre wrote:
>> Hi all:
>>
>> I've added the documentation for the new APIs several days ago, but I've been busy these days and forget to inform Radek.
>>
>> So Radek, you may need to rebuild the documents.

Hey guys,

What's the best way of working with this from the libvirt project point of view?

Should we update the php-libvirt URL to point somewhere new, or should we add new entries, or ?

(bearing in mind, it's better to have stable URL's where possible.  The URL's on the libvirt website get frozen into each release tarball)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift