Re: First Virsh command Reference Pages online

[snip]
Creates a new temporary virtual network from an XML file
[/snip]

libvirt and virsh use term "persistent" and "transient", :-)

- Osier

ä 2010å11æ10æ 01:03, Justin Clift åé:
Hi all,

Started work on a Virsh "Command Reference" a few days ago, as a way to "Officially Document" (!) the many virsh commands.

My plan is to add to the commands here as I work on related sections.  So, as I'm working on "Virtual Networking" at the moment, it's the net-* commands that have been added.

This is a first go, and it's on the wiki:

   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdRef

The net-* commands there should all be accurate at this point:

   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetAutostart
   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetCreate
   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetDefine
   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetDestroy
   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetDumpXML
   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetEdit
   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetList
   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetName
   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetStart
   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetUndefine
   http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirshCmdNetUUID

Does anyone have time to look over them, and make sure there aren't any obvious mistakes?

If things are ok, I'll convert them to standard HTML tomorrow and move them to the main libvirt docs.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift