Re: Hyper-V driver ?

ïHmm, I haven't the skill to do that, but I should be useful. Everyone who have seen the Microsoft tool that manage Hyper-V want another one :) My tool DAVIM can manage Hyper V, I use WMI, and WMI are managable via WinRM...

From: "Daniel Veillard" <veillard@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 6:21 PM
To: <arnaud.champion@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <libvir-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Hyper-V driver ?

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 05:57:22PM +0200, arnaud.champion@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
?Hi,

I was just thinking about Hyper-V, has anyone ever tried to create a driver for Hyper-V via WinRM (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa384426(VS.85).aspx) I don't know if it is possible, and I have certainly not the skills to make one, but I think it can be a possibility no ?

 "WS-Management Protocol" points to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa384470%28v=VS.85%29.aspx
where "Web Services for Management (WSâManagement)." points to
http://www.dmtf.org/sites/default/files/standards/documents/DSP0226.pdf

 which says Page Not Found
I find that lovely ...

Matthias went through the huge work of developping SOAP code to talk
to ESX, I wonder how much could be reused for the SOAP to talk to this.

But it certainly requires someone dedicated for a long time, not
sure we will get someone who really needs this.

Daniel

daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/