Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: Re: Guide for libvirt C# bindings

?Good idea :)

From: "Justin Clift" <jclift@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 10:33 AM
To: <arnaud.champion@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <libvir-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  SPAM-LOW:  Re: Re: Guide for libvirt C# bindings

We should probably cut-n-paste this onto the libvirt "Windows" page. :)

Matthias, any objections, or other bits we should include as well?

+ Justin

On 10/28/2010 06:44 PM, arnaud.champion@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
?Okay,

libvirt-0.dll is the libvirt project compilation under windows. To produced it, there is two ways, the hard way and the smooth way the hard way is to install msys, mingwin and so one to have all needed tools, then download needed sources compile them. It's hard, and long. the smooth way is to use photron (Matthias) scripts to produce it. You can find scripts here : http://github.com/photron/msys_setup
You download the scripts and foolow the readme.txt which is inside.

Once you have compiled libvirt, you need to put these dll in an accessible way for your application (usually, I put it under the .exe produced by .Net) :
- libcurl-4.dll (if compiled with esx support)
- libgcrypt-11.dll
- libgnutls-26.dll
- libgpg-error-0.dll
- libportablexdr-0.dll