ruby-libvirt issue

Good evening,

could anybody explain me this, please?

divinus:~ # virsh
error: cannot recv data: : Connection reset by peer
error: failed to connect to the hypervisor
divinus:~ #

I am trying to imlement Chris's ruby-libvirt to my Ruby on Rails application. First few connection to libvirt daemon (thru ruby-libvirt API) from my app are ok, but then somethings happend and it's not possible to connect anymore until I restart libvirt daemon manually by init.d script or until I restart apache (or WEBrick). And it's not possible connect to virsh from shell also! See messages above.

When I try ruby-libvirt from bare Ruby script, everythig is fine - doesn't matter how many times I connect. It's strange.

Does anybody have experience with ruby-libvirt in RoR application?

Thank you.

Jaromir.