Get IP address of a running domain

Hi,
Sorry bothering you again, but I have another question: I did not find any possibility to get the IP address of a running domain with libvirt. I can get the domain pointer but I did not find any function in the API returning my the IP address of the domain. I just can get other information about the domain with virDomainGetInfo, but no IP. I want to be able to get either a static assigned IP or a dynamically received IP from a DHCP server.

PS: I use the ESX driver.
Thanks for giving me a hint.
Adrian