Update on PHP libvirt

I would like to post some update about PHP bindings for libvirt I started last year. As usual I do not have enough time to work on it however the last version 0.3 seems to be quite stable. I did get some reports from people using it and it seems that the code is working without problems. I will probably change the status from alpha to beta.

The code (available at http://phplibvirt.cybersales.cz/ ) implements basic Libvirt functions for readonly access and machine live-cycle management. I should be able to add any other libvirt function but i do not know all the libvirt functions so well. So if you miss some function and you are willing to test it I can implement it.

I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions on this code.

Radek