Create a copy of a Domain

Hello All,

I am trying to create a Domain/VM copy program.
In this program, a completely new domain should be created from a source domain.

What I tried so far is this:

1. Get the XML Desc of the source Domain using "virDomainGetXMLDesc".
2. Get the Hypervisor Object for the source Domain using "virDomainGetConnect".
3. Create a new Domain using the "virDomainCreateXML" method.

After doing this, I get the following error:

libvirt.libvirtError: POST operation failed: xend_post: error from xen daemon: (xend.err "Error creating domain: VM name already in use by domain 4")

First of all, Is this the correct way to create a new Domain as a copy of the original??

If not, please tell me how should I go about this??

Thanks and Regards
Sagar Barve