gitlab pages hosting for libvirt.org

Hi,

gitlab released the support for HTTP redirects to other domains:

  https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-pages/-/issues/601#note_1761877536

this means that our definitions of redirects which are needed to host
our main web page via libvirt pages became valid:

 https://libvirt.gitlab.io/libvirt/_redirects
 https://gitlab.com/libvirt/libvirt/-/blob/master/.gitlab_pages_redirects?ref_type=heads

The redirects currently apply on the libvirt.gitlab.io/libvirt domain
which test-hosts the page for now.

If anyone wants to check the redirects for themselves please do so.

Later today or tomorrow I'll push the already-reviewed patch:

 https://lists.libvirt.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/FFYC3ZYV5MOWJBKOKMUJTYPPHGNNLOJU/

which will switch over the redirect rule prefixes for hosting from a
custom domain (libvirt.org), thus checking them will not be possible
until the hosting is switched over.