ManagedSave and Transient Disks

I understand that the presence of any transient disks prevents the use of ManagedSave.

I am wondering if there is any method to bypass or workaround this, or for consideration as a feature request?

I have found discussions in the past where the agreement was that this didn’t make sense.

My use case…

I use guests with transient disks most days of the week. This is rarely an issue, I do what I need and exit. Occasionally I get interrupted, called away or simply don’t finish what I was working on. The only option at this point appears to rely on hibernation of the host which is not always convenient.

I also use VMware and that offers the equivalent of a ManagedSave on these type of guests with non-persistent disks.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and/or guidance.

Regards

David