Re: network: firewalld: native support for NAT/routed

From a user/someone that has supported the current situation for many years I am entirely supportive!

-Joel
@jwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sun, 25 Jun 2023, 06:35 Hervé Werner, <dud225@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for your complete answer.

Anyway, I have two other things I need to get done, and then I'll be
back to revising my nftables patches, and incorporating Eric's firewalld
patches on top of that. If I can remember, If you want, I can Cc you
when I post new patches so you can try them out if you like.
Yes sure I can help to test this once ready.

Have a nice week-end
Hervé