Re: RFC: New APIs for delegation of privileged operations

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022 at 09:05:33AM -0800, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is a proposal for introducing a new family of APIs in libvirt,
> with the goal of improving integration with management applications.
>
> KubeVirt is intended to be the primary consumer of these APIs.

This proposal was cross-posted to libvir-list and kubevirt-dev with
the hope that both communities would weigh in on it.

However, I've been notified that kubevirt-dev doesn't accept posts
from non-members so all replies so far, coming from libvir-list
subscribers, have only been delivered to other libvir-list
subscribers.

Is there a chance kubevirt-dev could start accepting posts from
non-members? Possibly with manual approval for first-time posters?
If I'm not mistaken, this is exactly the configuration libvir-list
uses.