TX/RX statistics need to be swapped

Hi,

virDomainNetTypeSharesHostView[1] contains the logic where for some interface types it swaps TX and RX values, because what TX from the inside is RX on the outside and vice versa.

We observe a configuration where <interface type='ethernet' /> shows swapped values in statistics, because, apparently, the values are swapped once inside the kernel when going from the inside to the outside, but not swapped second time because of the mentioned logic.

Is this a bug? Why in the virDomainNetTypeSharesHostView[1] ethernet is marked as 'non-swapped'?

Maybe we need some more fine-grained way of determining whether to swap value a second time?

Thanks,
Oleg

[1]: https://gitlab.com/libvirt/libvirt/-/blob/master/src/conf/domain_conf.c#L29092