FOR GSOC

Hello Sir,

 My Self Arpan Gupta percieving B.Tech from RKGIT ghaziabad for Cse(Ai-Ml) , I have been intrested in Developing Apps using Android firebase framework and studying solana block chain with rust and trying to implement with saga.

And if i am having knowledge of technology you work for I will learn it for sure because I am good and fast learner.

I can hand on practice the technology in a week.

Other than coding I have discovered 3 astroide and registered citizen scientist from NASA and I have intrested in astronomy

And I am President of my college coding ×Astronomy club NEBULA

and I want to contribute in redhat. I am planning to apply for GSOC , Can someone guide me.

Regards

Arpan Gupta