Ceph RBD Connection

Hello,

I setup a Ceph Cluster on my system in hopes of using it with libvirtd, however I'm finding myself unable to have libvirtd make the connection.

[root@server ~]# virsh pool-start "${CEPH_POOL}"
error: Failed to start pool libvirt-pool
error: failed to connect to the RADOS monitor on: localhost:6789,: No such file or directory

I know that rbd is working as I am able to use it with the rbd utility.

[root@server ~]# rbd list libvirt-pool
Kolab
[root@server ~]# rbd device map libvirt-pool/Kolab
/dev/rbd0
[root@server ~]# lsblk /dev/rbd0
NAME     MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
rbd0     253:0    0  20G  0 disk
├─rbd0p1 253:1    0   1G  0 part
└─rbd0p2 253:2    0  19G  0 part

The libvirtd logs are not providing any useful information on the issue, I tried changing log-level to 1 and enabling the log_filters/adding "1:rbd" to the log filters.

I have tried both the libvirt version 7.3.0 in my repository and the bleeding edge with a compile from git. Both returns the same error.

Any help in troubleshooting this issue? I'm somewhat new when it comes to all of this.

Thank you,

James Coleman