Re: Broken link in documentation for networking

On 4/15/21 12:41 PM, Thomas Kettenbach wrote:
Hi,

keeping it short: The anchor href for one example script seems to be outdated:

In Section 1.4 Forwarding Incoming Connections

>> Use the basic script below or see an "advanced" version, which can handle several different machines and port mappings here

'here' points to:
http://git.zaytsev.net/?p=anubis-puppet.git;a=blob;f=manifests/files/puppet/libvirt/hooks/qemu <http://git.zaytsev.net/?p=anubis-puppet.git;a=blob;f=manifests/files/puppet/libvirt/hooks/qemu>

However this seems to have moved to

https://github.com/nest/anubis-puppet/blob/master/manifests/files/puppet/libvirt/hooks/qemu <https://github.com/nest/anubis-puppet/blob/master/manifests/files/puppet/libvirt/hooks/qemu>

Please check if this is correct and update the broken link, if it is feasible.

Hey, thanks for the report. It took me a while to realize that you're talking about wiki page:

https://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Networking#Forwarding_Incoming_Connections

Anyway, I've fixed the broken link.

Michal