GSoC Introduction

Hi,
I am Yusung Lin. I am studying computer science in New York University. I intend to apply for Google Summer of Code. I have experience in C and some in system programming. I think I have preferred project idea about test driver API or XML fuzzing. Before I see there should be an interview followed by a upstream contribution. I have study a bit about the project and issues tagged bitesizedtask about async signal safe. May I have some hint about how should I proceed the interview? And I would be grateful if there is any about contribution.

Yusung Lin