Re: Libvirt Open Source Contribution

On 11/5/20 10:04 PM, Barrett J Schonefeld wrote:
Hey folks,

We appreciate the feedback, and we've used this to complete some initial work on issue 11.

We started with small changes in src/util, and we submitted them via email (following these guidelines on submitting patches <https://libvirt.org/submitting-patches.html>) to ensure we are on the right path.

We do not see the patch we submitted via email showing up in the threads, and we are wondering if we are submitting incorrectly or if the patch goes through some approval process before appearing in the threads.

Best regards,
Barrett Schonefeld

So I checked the moderator's queue and there are no patches stuck, so probably it is something else. Did you see any error when 'git send-email'-ing the patches? When I was setting up my machine I used to send patches just to me to verify send-email is working and only then I tried to send patches to the list.

Also, are you sure you (the sender) are subscribed to the list? Generally, if you aren't then list won't forward your e-mails/patches.

Michal