[libvirt-php] libvirt_list_storagepools() gives an error if all the storage pools on the host node are active

Hi,

While using the function libvirt_list_storagepools() I found that if all the storage pools on the host node are active, the function doesn't return the list of storage pools but it gives the following error instead:

names in virConnectListDefinedStoragePools must not be NULL

Expected result, return an array of all the storage pools names on the host node regardless of their status (active or inactive).

virsh output for the equivalent command:

$ virsh pool-list --all

Name State Autostart
default active yes
resources active yes
templates active yes
virtual_machines_hdd active yes
virtual_machines_ssd active yes

Also in the same scenario (all storage pools active) libvirt_list_inactive_storagepools() gives the same error detailed above. I wouldn't say this is actually wrong but wouldn't it be better if these functions returns FALSE instead if there are no results (-no inactive storage pools in this case-)?

System information:

OS: Debian Buster
PHP version (fast cgi): 7.3.14
Libvirt PHP version: latest from git repository @ gitlab