GSOC'20: Add support for Jailhouse hypervisor to libvirt.

Hello All,

My name is Prakhar Bansal and I am a graduate student in Computer Engineering at Iowa State University, US.
I have experience with Analysing Performance of Applications running inside multiple virtual machines hosted by the libvirt QEMU-KVM through virt-manager.

I am interested in working on the project to develop a Libvirt driver for the Jailhouse hypervisor. I looked into the initial attempt on the Jailhouse driver which seems to be based on the Jailhouse command-line interface. I am currently looking into learning and understanding the kernel APIs for jailhouse hypervisor.
I followed the below articles from Mr. Valentine Sinitsyn to begin learning about the Jailhouse hypervisor.

https://lwn.net/Articles/578295/
https://lwn.net/Articles/578852/

Regards,
Prakhar Bansal