Question / Bug: "IO mon_iothread" not affected by "<iothreadsched scheduler=.."

# Question / Bug

For "<iothreads>1</iothreads>", QEMU creates two threads by name of
"IO mon_iothread" and
"IO iothread1"

Both are affected by "<iothreadpin iothread='1' cpuset='5'/>" (pinned to specified CPU), but only "IO iothread1" is affected by "<iothreadsched iothread='1' cpuset='5'/>".

I believe this is to be a bug, whereas both threads should be affected, and be set to be ruled by the specified iothread scheduler. Am I correct and is this a bug, or am I missing something?

# What does this matter / How does this manifest a problem?

This manifests in case there is 1 iothread, and both iothread and emulator are pinned to the same cpu and set to use fifo or rr as their scheduler. In this configuration, QEMU does not start correctly and "stalls" until I change the scheduler of "IO mon_iothread" to rr or fifo (respectively).