Re: [libvirt] Licensing of the schemas?

On 12/17/2009 09:11 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>  I've finally found the time to backport the schema fixes and I'm going
>  to add the nxml-libvirt-schemas package to Portage so that those like me
>  who like to edit the XML files with Emacs can do so with some support.

   No idea what Portage is. Please keep the schemas in the main or client
package and not as a separated chunk, there is really no reason to put
them out, virsh, virt-xml-validate and the schemas should all be in the
same package.

I'd guess that most (properly done) Debian packages already split them out, since Debian has a requirement that /usr/share files go into a separate architecture-independent package.

Paolo