RE: [libvirt] Mounting a bare-metal folder as a drive

Adam:

> I'm not looking to attach a new disk or a block deivice, this is a folder that is being mounted
> and used by the bare metal system that I'd like to pass into the VM.  I'm thinking Samba may
> be the way to go, although there is a fair amount of overhead doing that.
So, you want to share a folder between the host and the guest and have both
be able to use it?

I think you are right, Samba if the guest is Windows and NFS if the guest is
Linux.

    Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
CentOS 5.4 VPS with unmetered bandwidth only $25/month!