Re: [libvirt] Remote access and libvirtd

Max,

Essentially I want to be able to access ESX remotely using the libvirt python binding to mainly control a VM (start,stop,suspend,snapshot). My concern was that I needed to install and run libvirtd on ESX to do that. But it sounds like the libvirt ESX support essentially uses the SOAP API. So it should work with libvirt installed on just the client correct?

Thanks again,
Dave