Re: [libvirt] cann't connect kvm hypervisor

Liu, Zhentao a écrit :
Hello,
 I'm new of Opennebula. I have installed KVM im my remote node. But when I
 want to check the KVM in the node, I can't connect to the hypervisor.

 root@forest:/var/run/libvirt# virsh -c qemu:///localhost/system list
 Connecting to uri: qemu:///system
 error: failed to connect to the hypervisor

 Can somebody tell me why virsh doesn't work? And how I can fix it?

I think that it's maybe the problem of libvirt.
 Any helps would be very appreciated?
Please don't top post.

You have one slash too many or remove localhost eg

virsh -c qemu:///system list