Re: [libvirt] Update libvirt API and refs XML files

Even without that bug we constantly see changes which cause the
re-generation of this file - eg when commiting new APIs like
Chris' migration ones people always forget to manually re-generate
the XML file before commiting. Or when fixing typos in the libvirt.c
function comments, etc people forget to re-generate.

Or some people (points at self) never knew it needed to be manually regenerated.

This really
says to me that we should not be storing this XML file in GIT, since
every one of us constantly forgets to update it manually.

I agree. Of course I'm in the camp of believing that there shouldn't be *any* generated files in git.