Abandoning php-virt-control project

Hi,
since I'm pretty busy last few months and I didn't do any commit to the php-virt-control project [1] for a pretty long time it's time to hand over this project to somebody that is interested in continuing the project so please if anyone is interested please tell me.

It's essentially the PHP binding to the libvirt virtualization API so you can check the php-virt-control website however I no longer have access to the site and I think Dan P. Berrange (CC'ed) owns this server so he can grant access to the server hosting the project.

It would be a pitty if this project dies entirely when I'm no longer having any time for the project as I've been receiving many replies of people liking the project.

Also I'm the owner of the domain ([1]) and it expires on June 27 2018. Although I'm willing to prolong the domain by 1 year (till June 27 2019) it would be nice if I can also hand over the domain to somebody else.

Please tell me if you're interested in taking over the project and/or the domain so we could faciliate the change (usually by domain ownership transfer done by link going to my mailbox).

Thanks,
Michal

[1] http://php-virt-control.org/